Still looking for some last minute ideas for the youngsters on your list? Here are eight items that are on our list for the kiddos. We love them because they are not only sure to please youthful hearts, but they are chic to boot.
- Bajo Rocking Motorcycle ($425) – A gift for the parents as much as it is for the child, this adorable rocker is fun and entertainment wrapped in a classic piece of furniture for the nursery. It’s sure to be a cherished heirloom.
- Deer Door Light ($18, available at Nest Dallas) – Whimsical and functional, this motion censored LED door light is perfect for lighting up little rooms and scaring monsters away.
- Micro Kickboard Mini Scooter ($80) – Let’s be honest, they’re going to want more than a box full of clothes. And this one gets them outside and away from the television.
- UGG Boys Hat & Gloves Set ($65) – ‘Tis the season to prep for colder weather.
- This Little Piggy Went to Prada Book ($20) – This tongue-in-cheek re-write of your favorite nursery rhymes is the perfect gift for the fashionable mom and her little Prada princess.
- Kate Spade Striped Pajamas ($38) – What is a holiday without opening a pair of Christmas jammies?
- Stella McCartney Kids Seven Day Bodysuit Set ($168) – No one does kids clothes quite like Stella. If you’ve got to live your first months alive in onesies, they might as well be Stella McCartney.
- Tucker + Tate Rudolph Socks ($14) – Call this a piggy-back to the Christmas jammies tradition, we love the idea of getting the little ones festive socks every year for their stocking.
SHOP THE POST