There are some people who get their jollies throwing parties and preparing bedrooms for house guests. From tongue-in-cheek canisters to beautiful books, plus a few divine interior wishes, this list of discerning gifts for the chic hostess with the home to match is made for them.
- Rablabs Agate Coasters ($68) – Agate coasters are all the rage right now, so if you’re recipient doesn’t have a set yet, it’s not because they don’t want them.
- Taschen ‘Los Angeles, Portrait of a City’ ($70, available at Nest Dallas) – The best coffee table books are those that not only look good sitting out but are just as interesting to read. This pictoral history of the world’s most enigmatic city is all of those things.
- Jonathan Adler ‘Glitter’ Canister ($88) – A whimsical addition to even the most traditional of homes, Jonathan Adler has created a set of canisters in a variety of shapes and sizes that can be used anywhere from the kitchen to the bathroom.
- Casa Dragones Holiday Gift Set ($275) – Forget your traditional bottle of wine. Instead, show the ultimate hostess the ultimate kindness by treating her to the ultimate tequila. A tequila so perfect that it’s meant to be sipped, not mixed.
- Jonathan Adler Mohawk Match Strike ($42) – This tongue-in-cheek home for those matches in the bathroom is the perfect gift for the hostess who has everything, including a sense of humor.
- Gift Boutique ‘Creme de la Creme’ Tray ($35) – Almost as perfect as this little tray is it’s under $50 price point.
- Missoni Monterosa Candle ($88, available at Nest Dallas) – Taking the typical candle up a notch, Missoni’s candles are as luxurious as they are stylish.
- Matteo Hand Knit Throw ($800) – If you are looking for something luxurious to give to the one who takes pride in their home, this chunky knit throw is the ultimate in sumptuousness.
SHOP THE POST