Careers + Internships
We offer a great working environment in a fabulous location with fantastic perks. Please see the below descriptions and application instructions; no phone calls, please. Internship instructions are also listed below.
Droese Public Relations – Account Executive
Droese Public Relations is seeking applicants for an exciting opportunity to join an in-demand agency in Dallas, Texas. Applicants should be polished, enthusiastic, service-oriented and eager to learn and grow.
The position works under the primary direction of the firm’s Principal and Account Director.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- At least two years of relevant experience working with national press outlets
- A strong pulse on what is happening in the national and local luxury lifestyle space with strong relationships
- Ability to initiate and drive projects
- Superior communication and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong media relations skills with proven program results in print and online outlets
- VIP/ celebrity/ influencers seeding experience, a plus
- Providing essential public relations support to assigned clientele; responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing client programs and activities
- Partner with Principal and Account Director on the creation of PR plans for DPR clients that align with client’s brand initiatives and goals
- Editorial pitches (both local and national, and industry influencers) and press materials
- Foster relationships with national press, long lead magazines and key dailies and blogs
- Maintain Droese Public Relations database of VIP stylists, celebrities, publicists, managers, socials and industry heads
- Develop and manage VIP (celebrity and digital influencers) strategies on behalf of DPR clients
- Oversee seeding activity and VIP seeding projects with celebrity, influencer and blogger on behalf of DPR clients
- Work with national editorial and stylists on celebrity seeding + celebrity editorial placements on behalf of DPR clients
- Work alongside VIP clients to maximize visibility and gain exposure for DPR brands
- Oversee client services while acting as a liaison between DPR brand and DPR clients
- Securing coverage on behalf of clients, developing strategic press plans
- Manage client events from guest list to event execution
- Reporting and research industry trends on behalf of DPR clients
- Preparing monthly updates and clip reports on behalf of DPR clients
Please direct resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our internships provide invaluable hands-on experience in the field, with interns working with our event and publicity teams on the creation of campaigns and event concepts all the way through to implementation. Internships are unpaid and a minimum of 15 hours per week. Interns must have their own laptops, and must be available to assist with events (evenings/weekends).
- Be Marketing, Public Relations or Communications majors looking for public relations experience.
- Have Junior or Senior status at a four-year college or university.
- Completed some coursework in Marketing and/or Communications.
Please send your resume and cover letter to careers (at) droesepr.com by the corresponding deadline:
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: April 1
- Fall: July 15
Emails sent without a resume attached will be disregarded.
Please include “Intern Resume” in your subject line.
Droese PR is an equal opportunity employer.