When it comes to beauty products, I’m always up for trying out the latest products on the market, or the next big trend. But, while I like seeking out the new, I have a few “go to” goods in my beauty bag that I just can’t live without. I’m a die-hard for these concoctions, which are all tremendously easy and quick to use.
Here are my tried and true favorites:
- Kiehl’s Superbly Efficient Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant – Definitely not the sexiest of products, but it’s one we all need. This blend of ingredients, including orange, lemon, and linseed extracts, works like a champ and reduces underarm perspiration utilizing advanced micro–sized drying molecules for sheer absorption with no residue. Best. Stuff. Ever.
- Smith’s Rosebud Salve – This $6 miracle has been a favorite, ever since I was turned on to it year ago. It’s great for preventing lips from chapping and healing cuts, while also soothing cuticles and aiding in moisturizing elbows and knees. You can even use it to highlight cheekbones, décolletage, tame frizzies and unruly eyebrows. And, at $6, you can keep it at the ready in your gym bag, cosmetics bag, first aid kit, bedside…You name it. It has endless uses.
- Bluemercury m-61 PowerGlow Peel – We worked with Bluemercury years ago when they were opening their store in Dallas’ Highland Park Village. And, everyone at our office has been hooked on this product ever since. It’s a 1-minute, 1-step exfoliating peel (so no excuses for not having enough time) that resurfaces, clarifies and helps to firm the skin for a radiant, renewed glow. Glycolic and salicylic acids are combined to reduce pore size and fine lines, while chamomile and lavender calm and soothe skin in this power-packed at-home exfoliant formula.
- Goop Enriching Face Oil – This nourishing, potent miracle oil sinks instantly into skin and starts to work. Made with a pure blend of organic oils, it leaves skin remarkably supple, soft, and glowing. It turbo-charges any moisturizer, but also hydrates beautifully on its own. It can even be patted on over makeup for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Go Smile Double Action Whitening System – If you need an easy whitening system, there’s no one better than GoSmile. It’s super quick, and super easy (are you seeing a trend, here?). Each ampoule contains two separate inner capsules holding a different liquid formula. Right before you’re ready to use it, just queeze the ampoule to break each of the capsules to combine the liquids. As you apply the mixture to your teeth with the built-in applicator, one liquid releases stain-removing oxygen ions and the other accelerates the process and your whitening results. Once blended, the two work together to whiten better and faster than any single formula can. It’s genius.
Now how easy – and painless – was that? Hello, Gorgeous!
SHOP THE POST